- Joeris has been building and improving lives in Texas for almost 50 years. Our employee strengths can be described as our driving force.
- Joeris is committed to the success of its employees by creating a positive work environment. Building trust with our employees using family values. We are looking for future leaders in the construction industry. If you are looking for an employer you can “call home,” then come see what Joeris has to offer!
- Texas based candidates preferred but relocation could be negotiated for the right individual.
- For more information please contact Ellen Ward Joeris’ recruitment liaison by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email her your project list and resume today to begin working for one of Texas’s leading construction firms.
- Manage relations with clients, architects, design teams, and subcontractors.
- Prepare and maintain the project budget.
- Review, monitor, and coordinate all approvals of shop drawings and submittals.
- Monitor contract conformance in conjunction with the onsite Superintendent.
- Prepare and track any reports and logs required
- Coordinate, attend and facilitate all project meetings and final inspections.
- Create schedules of values and provide to architect/owner for billing approval.
- Mentor and train Assistant Project Manager on their job duties.
Who You Are Today:
- Experienced – with construction projects in the K-12, higher education and health care sectors.
- Knowledgeable – know the construction industry, its modern challenges and unique solutions
- Visionary – focused on clearly defining a technology path and vision
- Collaborative – working well with all types of thinkers and personalities
- Results driven – understands need to see tangible results from all initiatives and challenges
- Innovative – always looking for new and different solutions and opportunities for continuous improvement
- Motivating – uniting those around you to strive for aligned goals
- Self-motivated – always pushing harder than those around you
- Engaged – actively involved in industry associations as well as networking and education opportunities
Education and/or experience:
- Construction related bachelor’s degree preferred.