Thank you everyone for making the Teddy Bear Drive a success!
More than 200 teddy bears and soft animals were donated in all three offices from Nov. 27 to Dec. 15.
The donated bears and toys will be delivered to local children’s hospitals this week. Thank you all for giving a child spending their holiday in the hospital a little joy and love this Christmas season!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
As a part of our 50th-anniversary celebration, we continued to impact the communities we build by coordinating a Teddy Bear Drive in support of three medical organizations.
The Teddy Bear Donation Drive has come to an end.
The final donation day was Friday, December 15.
In Joeris’ 50-year history, we’ve built or renovated over 38 medical facilities!
In the past five years, Joeris medical projects have included:
- Christus Stone Oak Medical Plaza
- Gastroenterology Consultants of America, Medical Center
- University Hospital System, Phase 2 Renovations, Medical Center
- North Central Baptist Hospital Vertical Expansion
- University of the Incarnate Word Eye Care Clinic
- VA Polytrauma Transitional Housing Unit
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org