Kenneth Groom, Carpenter 4, is the October Joeris Way to Go Winner!
Congrats Kenneth Groom, Carpenter 4, for receiving October’s Joeris Way To Go award! His positive attitude, willingness to take that extra step for others, and team commitment are some of the many reasons he is a valued and respected Joeris Family member.
Congrats, Kenneth! You deserve it.
Ken is an amazing coworker who always goes the extra step. He is highly dedicated to the team and project, with a humble and happy attitude. Keep up the great work Ken!KENNETH GROOM nominated by Alex Faoro, Project Engineer
Joeris Way to Go is our Employee Recognition Program.
Every month, Joeris employees recognize their fellow team members who have gone above and beyond and demonstrated one or more characteristics of The Joeris Way by nominating them for a Joeris Way to Go. At the end of the month, all of the nominations are collected, and one winner is randomly selected during our Friday morning staff meeting.
A round of applause to all of our October Joeris Way to Go nominees!
- ASHTON CORDER nominated by Robert Woys
- ESMERALDA ROSAS nominated by Kyle Fletcher
- ASHTON ROBINSON nominated by Mitch Evans
- DEBBIE SCOTT nominated by David Shea
- KATIE COLEMAN nominated by Kayla Choate
- MIMI CUNY nominated by Julie Delahunt
- PATTY MORENO nominated by Julie Delahunt
- KENNETH GROOM nominated by Alex Faoro
- KASEY TIEKEN nominated by Belinda Muniz
- KASEY TIEKEN nominated by Mimi Cuny