Take a look at some of the projects we are leading around the state of Texas
University of Texas at San Antonio Roadrunner Athletics Center of Excellence (RACE)
The new Roadrunner Athletics Center of Excellence (RACE) is a 95,000 SF two-story athletic training facility at the University of Texas at San Antonio. It consists of day-to-day all-sport team spaces including locker rooms, equipment room, sports medicine, coaches’ offices, …View Project
Tom Thumb Store
This Tom Thumb store will be on the first floor of a 30-story mixed-use building (office and multi-family) in Downtown Dallas. This was a great collaboration of effort from the retail group in SA and the DFW Estimating Team.View Project
Broadway Office Development & Credit Human Finish-Out
The Broadway Office development is a LEED platinum, highly energy-efficient eight-story office building with an accompanying six-story mixed-office and retail development located on a 3.1-acre lot off the northwest corner of Broadway and Pearl Parkway, just on the other side …View Project
University Health System Phase 2 Renovations
This healthcare renovation with the University Health System is just one of the projects we have completed with them. The healthcare renovation project included the following scope: Pediatric Emergency Clinic – 15,000 SF interior and exterior renovations to existing emergency …View Project
Today, construction of any major building calls for sophisticated organization and a professional approach to execution. We’ve been refining these steps for well over five decades:
- Pre-Construction Pre-construction planning is vital for successfully bringing your project in on time, at or under budget, and to your satisfaction.
- Construction We have extensive knowledge regarding construction, and can not only point out potential problems, but will offer alternative solutions that will enhance the finished product.
- Close-Out The close-out phase of the project is the step in the process when the client goes from waiting in the wings to taking ownership of their new facility.
Our Values are Always Front and Center
- Safety We ensure a safe workplace for employees, trade partners, customers and communities.
- Integrity We keep our promises and expect to be held accountable.
- Leadership We work hard to inspire servant leadership throughout our team.
- Excellence We are relentless in our pursuit of improvement.
Our home is San Antonio and it continues to be an area of great opportunity for us. We’ve also expanded into many other Texas markets, marking each project with the Joeris brand of excellence.
Here are the industries we are proud to support: