Take a look at the some of the projects we are leading around the state of Texas
Pleasanton ISD 2015 Bond Program
The Pleasanton ISD 2015 District-Wide Bond Program included construction of a new 1,200 student elementary school, renovations to the high school, junior school, intermediate school, a new high school ag barn, and eight classroom addition to the primary school. Additional …View Project
Gateway Fellowship Church
The new 30,000 SF sanctuary for Gateway Fellowship Church includes a children’s sanctuary, classrooms, staff offices, breakrooms, and a foyer/coffee bar. An added feature to the facility is 2,000 square feet of patio and gathering space. Materials on the exterior …View Project
All Saints Dallas
Joeris General Contracts was selected as the Construction Manager at Risk for the 28,000 SF renovation of the All Saints Dallas Education Building in Downtown Dallas. The site and building renovations will not impede the All Saints Dallas congregation from …View Project
Austin ISD Menchaca Elementary School
As part of Austin ISD’s 2017 Bond program, Joeris was selected to lead a design-build team for the new, replacement Menchaca Elementary School. The complete design and construction of the new campus is to be completed in under two calendar …View Project
Today, construction of any major building calls for sophisticated organization and a professional approach to execution. We’ve been refining these steps for well over five decades:
- Pre-Construction Pre-construction planning is vital for successfully bringing your project in on time, at or under budget, and to your satisfaction.
- Construction We have extensive knowledge regarding construction, and can not only point out potential problems, but will offer alternative solutions that will enhance the finished product.
- Close-Out The close-out phase of the project is the step in the process when the client goes from waiting in the wings to taking ownership of their new facility.
Our Values are Always Front and Center
- Safety We ensure a safe workplace for employees, trade partners, customers and communities.
- Integrity We keep our promises and expect to be held accountable.
- Leadership We work hard to inspire servant leadership throughout our team.
- Excellence We are relentless in our pursuit of improvement.
Our home is San Antonio and it continues to be an area of great opportunity for us. We’ve also expanded into many other Texas markets, marking each project with the Joeris brand of excellence.
Here are the industries we are proud to support: