Take a look at the some of the projects we are leading around the state of Texas
University of the Incarnate Word Osteopathic Medical Center
Located on 23 acres, this school sits on the site of the former U.S. Air Force School of Aerospace Medicine at Brooks AFB. The area is now a registered historic district. This renovation project was built in several phases with …View Project
Joeris Corporate Office
In the beginning stages of constructing the new Joeris headquarters, we opted to utilize a design build method, and because of our numerous long-standing relationships with A/E firms in San Antonio, we conducted an RFP (Request for Proposal) process and …View Project
Gateway Fellowship Church
The new 30,000 SF sanctuary for Gateway Fellowship Church includes a children’s sanctuary, classrooms, staff offices, breakrooms, and a foyer/coffee bar. An added feature to the facility is 2,000 square feet of patio and gathering space. Materials on the exterior …View Project
University Hospital Women’s and Children’s Hospital
The new state-of-the-art Women and Children’s Hospital at University Hospital will help the University Health System better serve the unique health needs of women, babies, and children while providing a supportive, compassionate, and welcoming environment for patients and their families. …View Project
Today, construction of any major building calls for sophisticated organization and a professional approach to execution. We’ve been refining these steps for well over five decades:
- Pre-Construction Pre-construction planning is vital for successfully bringing your project in on time, at or under budget, and to your satisfaction.
- Construction We have extensive knowledge regarding construction, and can not only point out potential problems, but will offer alternative solutions that will enhance the finished product.
- Close-Out The close-out phase of the project is the step in the process when the client goes from waiting in the wings to taking ownership of their new facility.
Our Values are Always Front and Center
- Safety We ensure a safe workplace for employees, trade partners, customers and communities.
- Integrity We keep our promises and expect to be held accountable.
- Leadership We work hard to inspire servant leadership throughout our team.
- Excellence We are relentless in our pursuit of improvement.
Our home is San Antonio and it continues to be an area of great opportunity for us. We’ve also expanded into many other Texas markets, marking each project with the Joeris brand of excellence.
Here are the industries we are proud to support: