Take a look at the some of the projects we are leading around the state of Texas
Lancaster ISD 9th Grade Center Conversion
Lancaster ISD contracted Joeris to convert Lancaster Elementary School to a 9th grade center for 650 students. A few parking spaces were sacrificed at the southern edge of the plaza to double the area of parent drop off. The enlarged …View Project
University of Texas at San Antonio North Paseo
This new 5-story academic building is the University’s second administration building built by Joeris. This building is located on the main campus in close proximity to existing student housing and additional administrative facilities. The facility houses all university administration personnel, …View Project
University of North Texas Marquis Hall Renovations
Marquis Hall was originally built in the 1930s and served as a residence hall until 1969 when it was converted into an office space. The new renovations to the three-story building consisted of complete upgrades to the building’s mechanical, electrical, …View Project
Austin ISD Menchaca Elementary School
As part of Austin ISD’s 2017 Bond program, Joeris was selected to lead a design-build team for the new, replacement Menchaca Elementary School. The complete design and construction of the new campus is to be completed in under two calendar …View Project
Today, construction of any major building calls for sophisticated organization and a professional approach to execution. We’ve been refining these steps for well over five decades:
- Pre-Construction Pre-construction planning is vital for successfully bringing your project in on time, at or under budget, and to your satisfaction.
- Construction We have extensive knowledge regarding construction, and can not only point out potential problems, but will offer alternative solutions that will enhance the finished product.
- Close-Out The close-out phase of the project is the step in the process when the client goes from waiting in the wings to taking ownership of their new facility.
Our Values are Always Front and Center
- Safety We ensure a safe workplace for employees, trade partners, customers and communities.
- Integrity We keep our promises and expect to be held accountable.
- Leadership We work hard to inspire servant leadership throughout our team.
- Excellence We are relentless in our pursuit of improvement.
Our home is San Antonio and it continues to be an area of great opportunity for us. We’ve also expanded into many other Texas markets, marking each project with the Joeris brand of excellence.
Here are the industries we are proud to support: