Take a look at some of the projects we are leading around the state of Texas
University of Texas at San Antonio North Paseo
This new 5-story academic building is the University’s second administration building built by Joeris. This building is located on the main campus in close proximity to existing student housing and additional administrative facilities. The facility houses all university administration personnel, …View Project
Cristo Rey Dallas Innovation Center
The Cristo Rey Network empowers students from under-served, lower-income communities to develop their minds and become lifelong contributors to society. By providing students an extraordinary college preparatory education and a unique four-year, integrated corporate work-study experience, we seek to “transform …View Project
City of New Braunfels Police Headquarters and Veterans Memorial
The New Braunfels Police Headquarters is a 12-acre site with a new 62,300 SF two-story main administrative building and a new one-story 13,900 SF pre-engineered metal annex building. A granite-clad Veterans Memorial feature at the front lawn includes low masonry …View Project
Joeris Corporate Office
In the beginning stages of constructing the new Joeris headquarters, we opted to utilize a design build method, and because of our numerous long-standing relationships with A/E firms in San Antonio, we conducted an RFP (Request for Proposal) process and …View Project
Today, construction of any major building calls for sophisticated organization and a professional approach to execution. We’ve been refining these steps for well over five decades:
- Pre-Construction Pre-construction planning is vital for successfully bringing your project in on time, at or under budget, and to your satisfaction.
- Construction We have extensive knowledge regarding construction, and can not only point out potential problems, but will offer alternative solutions that will enhance the finished product.
- Close-Out The close-out phase of the project is the step in the process when the client goes from waiting in the wings to taking ownership of their new facility.
Our Values are Always Front and Center
- Safety We ensure a safe workplace for employees, trade partners, customers and communities.
- Integrity We keep our promises and expect to be held accountable.
- Leadership We work hard to inspire servant leadership throughout our team.
- Excellence We are relentless in our pursuit of improvement.
Our corporate home is San Antonio, and it continues to be an area of great opportunity for us. But we've also expanded into many other Texas markets, marking each of our projects with the distinctive Joeris brand of excellence. And our team members cover almost the entire great state of Texas, a place every one of us is proud to call home!
Here are the industries we are proud to support: