Take a look at the some of the projects we are leading around the state of Texas
Northside ISD Sotomayor High School (Formerly Galm High School)
Joeris was selected via the Construction Manager at Risk process to construct the Northside Independent School District’s newest high school. A new High School with related Site Development and ancillary facilities will be constructed on approximately 107 acres on Galm …View Project
Pearl Bottling House and Food Hall
The Pearl Bottling House is a two-story mixed used building at the Pearl Development in San Antonio, TX. This project was designed to replicate the historic Pearl Bottling House. Originally built on the property in 1894, the building burned down …View Project
All Saints Dallas
Joeris General Contracts was selected as the Construction Manager at Risk for the 28,000 SF renovation of the All Saints Dallas Education Building in Downtown Dallas. The site and building renovations will not impede the All Saints Dallas congregation from …View Project
University Health System Phase 2 Renovations
This healthcare renovation with the University Health System is just one of the projects we have completed with them. The healthcare renovation project included the following scope: Pediatric Emergency Clinic – 15,000 SF interior and exterior renovations to existing emergency …View Project
Today, construction of any major building calls for sophisticated organization and a professional approach to execution. We’ve been refining these steps for well over five decades:
- Pre-Construction Pre-construction planning is vital for successfully bringing your project in on time, at or under budget, and to your satisfaction.
- Construction We have extensive knowledge regarding construction, and can not only point out potential problems, but will offer alternative solutions that will enhance the finished product.
- Close-Out The close-out phase of the project is the step in the process when the client goes from waiting in the wings to taking ownership of their new facility.
Our Values are Always Front and Center
- Safety We ensure a safe workplace for employees, trade partners, customers and communities.
- Integrity We keep our promises and expect to be held accountable.
- Leadership We work hard to inspire servant leadership throughout our team.
- Excellence We are relentless in our pursuit of improvement.
Our home is San Antonio and it continues to be an area of great opportunity for us. We’ve also expanded into many other Texas markets, marking each project with the Joeris brand of excellence.
Here are the industries we are proud to support: