Take a look at some of the projects we are leading around the state of Texas
Texas A&M Corpus Christi Momentum Sports Complex
The primary components of the Momentum Sports Complex are NCAA-Caliber facilities consisting of the following: Track and Soccer Field Artificial turf for the soccer field Track to be poured synthetic surface Men’s and Women’s restrooms Storage for hurdles, poles, etc. …View Project
University of Texas at San Antonio North Paseo
This new 5-story academic building is the University’s second administration building built by Joeris. This building is located on the main campus in close proximity to existing student housing and additional administrative facilities. The facility houses all university administration personnel, …View Project
Pearl Bottling House and Food Hall
The Pearl Bottling House is a two-story mixed used building at the Pearl Development in San Antonio, TX. This project was designed to replicate the historic Pearl Bottling House. Originally built on the property in 1894, the building burned down …View Project
Tom Thumb Store
This Tom Thumb store will be on the first floor of a 30-story mixed-use building (office and multi-family) in Downtown Dallas. This was a great collaboration of effort from the retail group in SA and the DFW Estimating Team.View Project
Today, construction of any major building calls for sophisticated organization and a professional approach to execution. We’ve been refining these steps for well over five decades:
- Pre-Construction Pre-construction planning is vital for successfully bringing your project in on time, at or under budget, and to your satisfaction.
- Construction We have extensive knowledge regarding construction, and can not only point out potential problems, but will offer alternative solutions that will enhance the finished product.
- Close-Out The close-out phase of the project is the step in the process when the client goes from waiting in the wings to taking ownership of their new facility.
Our Values are Always Front and Center
- Safety We ensure a safe workplace for employees, trade partners, customers and communities.
- Integrity We keep our promises and expect to be held accountable.
- Leadership We work hard to inspire servant leadership throughout our team.
- Excellence We are relentless in our pursuit of improvement.
Our home is San Antonio and it continues to be an area of great opportunity for us. We’ve also expanded into many other Texas markets, marking each project with the Joeris brand of excellence.
Here are the industries we are proud to support: