Take a look at the some of the projects we are leading around the state of Texas
Cristo Rey Dallas Innovation Center
The Cristo Rey Network empowers students from under-served, lower-income communities to develop their minds and become lifelong contributors to society. By providing students an extraordinary college preparatory education and a unique four-year, integrated corporate work-study experience, we seek to “transform …View Project
University of North Texas Marquis Hall Renovations
Marquis Hall was originally built in the 1930s and served as a residence hall until 1969 when it was converted into an office space. The new renovations to the three-story building consisted of complete upgrades to the building’s mechanical, electrical, …View Project
Lancaster ISD Elsie Robertson Middle School Replacement
The new Elsie Robertson Middle School is a 225,000 square foot educational facility housing 1,500 seventh and eighth graders. The new school includes an ICC-500 storm shelter capable of housing the entire student population. The original school, built in 1961, was …View Project
University of the Incarnate Word Osteopathic Medical Center
Located on 23 acres, this school sits on the site of the former U.S. Air Force School of Aerospace Medicine at Brooks AFB. The area is now a registered historic district. This renovation project was built in several phases with …View Project
Today, construction of any major building calls for sophisticated organization and a professional approach to execution. We’ve been refining these steps for well over five decades:
- Pre-Construction Pre-construction planning is vital for successfully bringing your project in on time, at or under budget, and to your satisfaction.
- Construction We have extensive knowledge regarding construction, and can not only point out potential problems, but will offer alternative solutions that will enhance the finished product.
- Close-Out The close-out phase of the project is the step in the process when the client goes from waiting in the wings to taking ownership of their new facility.
Our Values are Always Front and Center
- Safety We ensure a safe workplace for employees, trade partners, customers and communities.
- Integrity We keep our promises and expect to be held accountable.
- Leadership We work hard to inspire servant leadership throughout our team.
- Excellence We are relentless in our pursuit of improvement.
Our home is San Antonio and it continues to be an area of great opportunity for us. We’ve also expanded into many other Texas markets, marking each project with the Joeris brand of excellence.
Here are the industries we are proud to support: