Take a look at the some of the projects we are leading around the state of Texas
Tom Thumb Store
This Tom Thumb store will be on the first floor of a 30-story mixed-use building (office and multi-family) in Downtown Dallas. This was a great collaboration of effort from the retail group in SA and the DFW Estimating Team.View Project
University of Texas at San Antonio North Paseo
This new 5-story academic building is the University’s second administration building built by Joeris. This building is located on the main campus in close proximity to existing student housing and additional administrative facilities. The facility houses all university administration personnel, …View Project
University of the Incarnate Word Osteopathic Medical Center
Located on 23 acres, this school sits on the site of the former U.S. Air Force School of Aerospace Medicine at Brooks AFB. The area is now a registered historic district. This renovation project was built in several phases with …View Project
University of North Texas Marquis Hall Renovations
Marquis Hall was originally built in the 1930s and served as a residence hall until 1969 when it was converted into an office space. The new renovations to the three-story building consisted of complete upgrades to the building’s mechanical, electrical, …View Project
Today, construction of any major building calls for sophisticated organization and a professional approach to execution. We’ve been refining these steps for well over five decades:
- Pre-Construction Pre-construction planning is vital for successfully bringing your project in on time, at or under budget, and to your satisfaction.
- Construction We have extensive knowledge regarding construction, and can not only point out potential problems, but will offer alternative solutions that will enhance the finished product.
- Close-Out The close-out phase of the project is the step in the process when the client goes from waiting in the wings to taking ownership of their new facility.
Our Values are Always Front and Center
- Safety We ensure a safe workplace for employees, trade partners, customers and communities.
- Integrity We keep our promises and expect to be held accountable.
- Leadership We work hard to inspire servant leadership throughout our team.
- Excellence We are relentless in our pursuit of improvement.
Our home is San Antonio and it continues to be an area of great opportunity for us. We’ve also expanded into many other Texas markets, marking each project with the Joeris brand of excellence.
Here are the industries we are proud to support: