Take a look at some of the projects we are leading around the state of Texas
Round Rock Old Settlers Park Sports Complex
In December 2015, Joeris was selected to construct the newest addition to the current parks and recreation facilities operated by the city of Round Rock. The multi-purpose field and soccer complex project, located at Old Settlers Park, includes five natural …View Project
University of Texas and Texas A&M University Joint Library
The Libraries Department at The University of Texas and Texas A&M University entered into an agreement to build a Joint Library Facility on the Riverside campus of Texas A&M University. The new facility provides off campus storage for over a …View Project
Gateway Fellowship Church
The new 30,000 SF sanctuary for Gateway Fellowship Church includes a children’s sanctuary, classrooms, staff offices, breakrooms, and a foyer/coffee bar. An added feature to the facility is 2,000 square feet of patio and gathering space. Materials on the exterior …View Project
University of Texas at San Antonio North Paseo
This new 5-story academic building is the University’s second administration building built by Joeris. This building is located on the main campus in close proximity to existing student housing and additional administrative facilities. The facility houses all university administration personnel, …View Project
Today, construction of any major building calls for sophisticated organization and a professional approach to execution. We’ve been refining these steps for well over five decades:
- Pre-Construction Pre-construction planning is vital for successfully bringing your project in on time, at or under budget, and to your satisfaction.
- Construction We have extensive knowledge regarding construction, and can not only point out potential problems, but will offer alternative solutions that will enhance the finished product.
- Close-Out The close-out phase of the project is the step in the process when the client goes from waiting in the wings to taking ownership of their new facility.
Our Values are Always Front and Center
- Safety We ensure a safe workplace for employees, trade partners, customers and communities.
- Integrity We keep our promises and expect to be held accountable.
- Leadership We work hard to inspire servant leadership throughout our team.
- Excellence We are relentless in our pursuit of improvement.
Our home is San Antonio and it continues to be an area of great opportunity for us. We’ve also expanded into many other Texas markets, marking each project with the Joeris brand of excellence.
Here are the industries we are proud to support: