We Transform People and Places
At Joeris, we Transform People and Places. That’s our mission. It’s a mission built on the foundation laid by our founder, Leo Joeris. Leo believed in the importance of respect and integrity in all relationships. Those beliefs are now woven into the fabric of Joeris through our Mission, Vision and Values. Since 1967, Joeris has been building Texas with a sense of passion and purpose greater than just the physical structures we construct.
Take a look at some of the projects we are leading around the state of Texas
University of Texas and Texas A&M University Joint Library
The Libraries Department at The University of Texas and Texas A&M University entered into an agreement to build a Joint Library Facility on the Riverside campus of Texas A&M University. The new facility provides off campus storage for over a …View Project
Lancaster ISD 9th Grade Center Conversion
Lancaster ISD contracted Joeris to convert Lancaster Elementary School to a 9th grade center for 650 students. A few parking spaces were sacrificed at the southern edge of the plaza to double the area of parent drop off. The enlarged …View Project
All Saints Dallas
Joeris General Contracts was selected as the Construction Manager at Risk for the 28,000 SF renovation of the All Saints Dallas Education Building in Downtown Dallas. The site and building renovations will not impede the All Saints Dallas congregation from …View Project
University Health Women’s and Children’s Hospital
The new state-of-the-art Women and Children’s Hospital at University Hospital will help University Health better serve the unique health needs of women, babies, and children while providing a supportive, compassionate, and welcoming environment for patients and their families. Project Features …View Project
Today, construction of any major building calls for sophisticated organization and a professional approach to execution. We’ve been refining these steps for well over five decades:
- Pre-Construction Pre-construction planning is vital for successfully bringing your project in on time, at or under budget, and to your satisfaction.
- Construction We have extensive knowledge regarding construction, and can not only point out potential problems, but will offer alternative solutions that will enhance the finished product.
- Close-Out The close-out phase of the project is the step in the process when the client goes from waiting in the wings to taking ownership of their new facility.
Our Values are Always Front and Center
- Safety We ensure a safe workplace for employees, trade partners, customers and communities.
- Integrity We keep our promises and expect to be held accountable.
- Leadership We work hard to inspire servant leadership throughout our team.
- Excellence We are relentless in our pursuit of improvement.
Our home is San Antonio and it continues to be an area of great opportunity for us. We’ve also expanded into many other Texas markets, marking each project with the Joeris brand of excellence.
Here are the industries we are proud to support: