Take a look at some of the projects we are leading around the state of Texas
Tom Thumb Store
This Tom Thumb store will be on the first floor of a 30-story mixed-use building (office and multi-family) in Downtown Dallas. This was a great collaboration of effort from the retail group in SA and the DFW Estimating Team.View Project
Fort Worth ISD Van Zandt Guinn Elementary School
Located in the historic Southside neighborhood of Fort Worth, the former Van Zandt-Guinn Elementary was one of the district’s two underground campuses built in the 1970s. The new 65,000 SF Van Zandt-Guinn Elementary dramatically contrasts the original school, with every …View Project
Northside ISD Sotomayor High School (Formerly Galm High School)
Joeris was selected via the Construction Manager at Risk process to construct the Northside Independent School District’s newest high school. A new High School with related Site Development and ancillary facilities will be constructed on approximately 107 acres on Galm …View Project
University Health Women’s and Children’s Hospital
The new state-of-the-art Women and Children’s Hospital at University Hospital will help University Health better serve the unique health needs of women, babies, and children while providing a supportive, compassionate, and welcoming environment for patients and their families. Project Features …View Project
Today, construction of any major building calls for sophisticated organization and a professional approach to execution. We’ve been refining these steps for well over five decades:
- Pre-Construction Pre-construction planning is vital for successfully bringing your project in on time, at or under budget, and to your satisfaction.
- Construction We have extensive knowledge regarding construction, and can not only point out potential problems, but will offer alternative solutions that will enhance the finished product.
- Close-Out The close-out phase of the project is the step in the process when the client goes from waiting in the wings to taking ownership of their new facility.
Our Values are Always Front and Center
- Safety We ensure a safe workplace for employees, trade partners, customers and communities.
- Integrity We keep our promises and expect to be held accountable.
- Leadership We work hard to inspire servant leadership throughout our team.
- Excellence We are relentless in our pursuit of improvement.
Our home is San Antonio and it continues to be an area of great opportunity for us. We’ve also expanded into many other Texas markets, marking each project with the Joeris brand of excellence.
Here are the industries we are proud to support: