Michael Kill, Assistant Project Engineer, is the November Joeris Way to Go Winner!
Congrats Michael Kill, Assistant Project Engineer, for receiving November’s Joeris Way To Go award! Michael’s dependability, integrity and leadership make him an incredible team member.
Congrats, Michael! You deserve it.
Michael Kill can always be depended on in any situation. He takes the lead and does whatever it takes to accomplish every task, especially the tough ones.MICHAEL KILL nominated by Jared Swinney, Assistant Superintendent
Joeris Way to Go is our Employee Recognition Program.
Every month, Joeris employees recognize their fellow team members who have gone above and beyond and demonstrated one or more characteristics of The Joeris Way by nominating them for a Joeris Way to Go. At the end of the month, all of the nominations are collected, and one winner is randomly selected during our Friday morning staff meeting.
A round of applause to all of our November Joeris Way to Go nominees!
- SHANNON SHIPLEY nominated by Larry Nelson
- JUAN GUIIJOSA nominated by Aaron Kuhl
- ROBERT WOYS nominated by Aaron Kuhl
- ESMERALDA ROSAS nominated by Kyle Fletcher
- CARLOS GARZA nominated by Lori Peery
- HAYDEN DWYER nominated by Kyle Sirizzotti
- HERBERT FOSTER nominated by Ancle Davis
- TIM SNEED nominated by Kyle Sirizzotti
- ANDI GALLOWAY nominated by Lori Peery
- JUAN GUIJOSA nominated by Robert Woys
- MICHAEL KILL nominated by Jared Swinney
- ANDI GALLOWAY nominated by Ellen Ward
- ZACHARY BRYSON nominated by Lori Peery