The complete scope of the project was to include a 3-story, 75,000 SF mixed use shell building, including ground level retail space and a new road. A few notable tenants are the San Antonio Area Foundation, Adelante Mexican Food restaurant and Silver Ventures – the developer of the new Pearl District.
- Project Scope 75,000 SF Lab Building
- Completion Date June 2012
- Owner Silver Ventures
- Architect Lake Flato Architects
- 2012 ABC Excellence in Construction Award
- 2012 ENR Best Retail Mixed-Use Development in United States
- 2012 San Antonio Business Journal’s Best Retail Development