The new five-story tilt-wall building encompasses 191,000 SF and provides additional space to house expansive member assistance call centers for the credit union’s operations. Like the ASC expansion prior, the ASC III project featured unique terrazzo systems and designs as well as custom millwork throughout the interior and exterior. The project also included a recreational area with sport court and a pre-cast parking garage.
- Project Scope 191,000 SF Administrative Service Center
- Completion Date July 2018
- Owner Randolph Brooks FCU
- Architect Chesney Morales Partners
- 2019 ABC Excellence in Construction Award