Ron Singer, Assistant Superintendent, is the August Joeris Way to Go Winner!
Congrats Ron Singer, Assistant Superintendent, for receiving August’s Joeris Way To Go award! His servant leadership, respect for others, professionalism, and willingness to help others are just some of the many reasons he is a valued and respected Joeris Family member.
Congrats, Ron! You deserve it.
Ron is the epitome of servant leadership and shows what it means to walk ‘The Joeris Way’. He treats every with respect and professionalism. His great attitude is a pleasure to be around, and his knowledge and experience make him a valuable asset to any project.RON SINGER nominated by Kyle Sirizzotti
Joeris Way to Go is our Employee Recognition Program.
Every month, Joeris employees recognize their fellow team members who have gone above and beyond and demonstrated one or more characteristics of The Joeris Way by nominating them for a Joeris Way to Go. At the end of the month, all of the nominations are collected, and one winner is randomly selected during our Friday morning staff meeting.
A round of applause to all of our August Joeris Way to Go nominees!
- ANDRW WILSON nominated by Dale Nieder
- DALE NIEDER nominated by Jason Patterson
- JACOB LERMA nominated by Brian Baker
- KIM BRATCHER nominated by Kyle Sirizzotti
- RON SINGER nominated by Kyle Sirizzotti
- GARY BRAYTON nominated by Matthew Haddox
- RANDY MARTINEZ nominated by Walte Riske
- MINGO MARTINEZ nominated by Walte Riske