Joeris General Contractors, Ltd. was awarded the IDEA Public Schools new IDEA Haltom City Prep School project. The school will be known as IDEA Achieve.
The scope of work included:
- An 80,000 SF, 2-story, new building on a new campus with associated parking
- Steel framed construction, metal studs, brick, metal panels, and fiber cement board
- Project includes full MEP, a kitchen, site-work, including paving and landscaping
- Interior finishes are metal stud walls, gypsum board, act ceiling, VCT flooring and paint
- The building will include a storm shelter