Take a look at some of the projects we are leading around the state of Texas
University Health Women’s and Children’s Hospital
The new state-of-the-art Women and Children’s Hospital at University Hospital will help University Health better serve the unique health needs of women, babies, and children while providing a supportive, compassionate, and welcoming environment for patients and their families. Project Features …View Project
University of Texas at San Antonio North Paseo
This new 5-story academic building is the University’s second administration building built by Joeris. This building is located on the main campus in close proximity to existing student housing and additional administrative facilities. The facility houses all university administration personnel, …View Project
Lancaster ISD 9th Grade Center Conversion
Lancaster ISD contracted Joeris to convert Lancaster Elementary School to a 9th grade center for 650 students. A few parking spaces were sacrificed at the southern edge of the plaza to double the area of parent drop off. The enlarged …View Project
Pleasanton ISD 2015 Bond Program
The Pleasanton ISD 2015 District-Wide Bond Program included construction of a new 1,200 student elementary school, renovations to the high school, junior school, intermediate school, a new high school ag barn, and eight classroom addition to the primary school. Additional …View Project
Today, construction of any major building calls for sophisticated organization and a professional approach to execution. We’ve been refining these steps for well over five decades:
- Pre-Construction Pre-construction planning is vital for successfully bringing your project in on time, at or under budget, and to your satisfaction.
- Construction We have extensive knowledge regarding construction, and can not only point out potential problems, but will offer alternative solutions that will enhance the finished product.
- Close-Out The close-out phase of the project is the step in the process when the client goes from waiting in the wings to taking ownership of their new facility.
Our Values are Always Front and Center
- Safety We ensure a safe workplace for employees, trade partners, customers and communities.
- Integrity We keep our promises and expect to be held accountable.
- Leadership We work hard to inspire servant leadership throughout our team.
- Excellence We are relentless in our pursuit of improvement.
Our home is San Antonio and it continues to be an area of great opportunity for us. We’ve also expanded into many other Texas markets, marking each project with the Joeris brand of excellence.
Here are the industries we are proud to support: