Take a look at some of the projects we are leading around the state of Texas
Pleasanton ISD 2015 Bond Program
The Pleasanton ISD 2015 District-Wide Bond Program included construction of a new 1,200 student elementary school, renovations to the high school, junior school, intermediate school, a new high school ag barn, and eight classroom addition to the primary school. Additional …View Project
Pearl Bottling House and Food Hall
The Pearl Bottling House is a two-story mixed used building at the Pearl Development in San Antonio, TX. This project was designed to replicate the historic Pearl Bottling House. Originally built on the property in 1894, the building burned down …View Project
Cristo Rey Dallas Innovation Center
The Cristo Rey Network empowers students from under-served, lower-income communities to develop their minds and become lifelong contributors to society. By providing students an extraordinary college preparatory education and a unique four-year, integrated corporate work-study experience, we seek to “transform …View Project
Fort Worth ISD Van Zandt Guinn Elementary School
Located in the historic Southside neighborhood of Fort Worth, the former Van Zandt-Guinn Elementary was one of the district’s two underground campuses built in the 1970s. The new 65,000 SF Van Zandt-Guinn Elementary dramatically contrasts the original school, with every …View Project
Today, construction of any major building calls for sophisticated organization and a professional approach to execution. We’ve been refining these steps for well over five decades:
- Pre-Construction Pre-construction planning is vital for successfully bringing your project in on time, at or under budget, and to your satisfaction.
- Construction We have extensive knowledge regarding construction, and can not only point out potential problems, but will offer alternative solutions that will enhance the finished product.
- Close-Out The close-out phase of the project is the step in the process when the client goes from waiting in the wings to taking ownership of their new facility.
Our Values are Always Front and Center
- Safety We ensure a safe workplace for employees, trade partners, customers and communities.
- Integrity We keep our promises and expect to be held accountable.
- Leadership We work hard to inspire servant leadership throughout our team.
- Excellence We are relentless in our pursuit of improvement.
Our corporate home is San Antonio, and it continues to be an area of great opportunity for us. But we've also expanded into many other Texas markets, marking each of our projects with the distinctive Joeris brand of excellence. And our team members cover almost the entire great state of Texas, a place every one of us is proud to call home!
Here are the industries we are proud to support: